Back in February, I was going to cancel the March session, as it was the same weekend as Hotlead, but several people argued that there would be enough interest that I should go ahead and plan a session. Most said that were only going to Hotlead for Friday and/or Saturday.
I created a game for us to play then. I sent emails to determine if I would have to make my game larger to accommodate a bigger group. I need not have bothered every reply I got indicated they could not make it.
In the end I was the only one who could commit to attend. So I summarily decided to go with my initial intention and cancel the session.